Subscription creation question

I want to offer an instalment payment for 3 months. Let's say its 150.00

Which option do I choose. After the 3 months they must be able to continue to log in and gain access to any material available.

I can't work out how to set up a monthly payment for a short period of time. It seems either payment is once, yearly or monthly ongoing.

Also would I select the Finite or Serial option.

Appreciate your quick response.

thanks

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @Nkem,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

If I understand correctly you want to users to pay for first three month and then continue using the service at no cost.
    If your Access level is for example LEVEL ONE your Subscription Plan should look like this:
    Add three LEVEL ONE membership levels, for the first two select Finit, 1 Month, price 150 and for the last one select Indefinite, price 150

Let me know if you need more help with this.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Nkem

Okay, thanks Predrag,
    Yes that is correct and it makes sense.

I have one membership level and people can pay in one lump sum or over 3 months for the same package. I called it Health Package Program

So, under subscription plans I have one button for full payment (ID=7) then a second one as you described above to pay over 3 months, which is ID=9.

I used the membership level Health Package Program under both, so that means whether someone pays over 3 months or in one lump sum they will both see the same information, right?

Whatever I protect under Health Package Program everyone who pays under that level, whether in one lump sum or monthly, will see that information?

Just checking to make sure I am putting this together correctly.

Thanks

Thanks for your help.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.