subscription form embed code, browser link and from address of another domain,

I have few questions regarding this plugin.

How do I generate a subscription form to be added on external sites like mail chimp?

How do I add the link in my news letters to view the email in browser? and have the option to comment on it?

How do I change the 'from' address to be of another domain while using a third party mail service like sendgrid or mandril?

Would appreciate a reply with some details instead of plain 'no's for each question :slight_smile:

• Alexander

Hi @chodhry,

Are you using SMTP? If so you can change the "From address" from the outgoing mail settings. This can be different from the username used to authenticate.

e-Newsletter doesn't have a method to setup an external subscription form, but it includes shortcodes that you can use to place a form anywhere on your site.

The email is sent just as an email, it isn't added as a post where it can be commented on as well.

Some good ideas here. I will move this to Features & Feedback though so we can see what other community members think, and so it can be considered for future development.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.