Subscription Listing Arranging Item Appearance

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to arrange the Subscription Plans in the backend so that it appears in a certain order on the front end of the website? Say I wanted Item 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 to appear in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 on the subscription page.

• xaviemirmon
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

As far as I am aware there is no simple way of changing the order without modifying the code. This is in pro sites correct? It appears that it is arranged by price from least to most expensive. If this it in pro sites I’ll dig around to figure out how to reverse it.

Xavier

• xaviemirmon
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I did a little more research on how pro sites works. It’s not sorted by price but by level. If you go to YOURSITE/wp-admin/network/admin.php?page=psts-levels or Network Admin > Pro Sites> Levels what you see as levels 1234… is actually displayed as …4321 on the checkout page so by reversing everything it should display correctly on your checkout page.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings myedentity,

Oh this is a much tougher one and to the best of my knowledge it cannot be done without changing some of the core coding.

But I certainly do not know everything.

Therefore I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• Loc
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thanks Joe for forwarding that up.

Not a big rush, I just worked around it by doing some pre-planning. It’s more of a usability issue to me for the future if I wish to add and want to rearrange items. I’m sure it’ll start to frustrate users later on…

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hey Loc!

This topic has been raised with the developer multiple times and we are still at the phase of considering this a feature request.

I’m not 100% sure but it’s something to do with the code change to reorder them affecting the subscription ID and potentially wreaking havoc on drip subscriptions.

We hopefully will have a way to make this work in the future!

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.