Subscription not on Register page

Hi,
I dont want to have the Subscription on the Register page

http://partykompass.de/registrieren/

My Users should First Register. Cause its approved by the Admin.
Then i give the 7 days testing.

They should be able to to select their own Subscription After testing.

I dont understand how to do that.

I need a Special page for sign up for Subscription i think.

Cheers,
Denis

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Denis,

Thanks for your post.

The best way to do it is use Standard WordPress registration and don't use Membership plugin for registration.

And then you can simply add them to an access level via backend and they will have access.

You can have a look at the post here to see if that helps : https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/admin-approval-required-for-new-users

Please let me know if that does not help and we will discuss it further :slight_smile:

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• derDenis
    • Flash Drive

I use the Standard registration with theme My login.
    This Works.
    Where do i have to put My different subsciptions where the allready registered use can choose his membership.
    It should only be view able if the User is logged in.
    Cheers,
    Denis

Maybe you can create a registration Plugin. THEME MY LOGIN is the only Good working I think. I Use it with wpFrontpageUserPro.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Where do i have to put My different subsciptions where the allready registered use can choose his membership.

That is the subscriptions page.

Maybe you can create a registration Plugin. THEME MY LOGIN is the only Good working I think. I Use it with wpFrontpageUserPro.

Membership integrates with WordPress default registration and BuddyPress too. So having a separate registration plugin would not be a great idea and will not be too helpful IMO. What do you think ?

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• derDenis
    • Flash Drive

Hey PC,
    I use TML and Frontpage User Pro, too.
    I only want registration no sign in to subscrition.
    Then on the subscription page the new member can choose.
    But, when I dont select a registration page in the membership option the the subsription seem not working cause the payment wont start.
    anyway, I got that problem with the diffrent subscriptions. the member should be able o choose only one. then maybe choose another if the current subscription is finished. no canceling, upgrade or something. even the other subscriptions should not be able to see.
    cheers,
    denis

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

But, when I dont select a registration page in the membership option the the subsription seem not working cause the payment wont start.

Yes, it won't work. because the plugin needs all the pages to be defined so that it can follow its own registration process.

I got that problem with the diffrent subscriptions. the member should be able o choose only one. then maybe choose another if the current subscription is finished. no canceling, upgrade or something. even the other subscriptions should not be able to see.

That is being discussed with Timothy on a different thread, the suggest he gave looks nice to me. Can you kindly see that ?

Cheers, PC

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

but when i select the default register page, the it shows your registration, i want my frontend user registration, thats my problem :slight_smile:

In that case, you need to create your own custom register page, then once the user has registered, redirect them to the subscriptions page after login so that they can choose a subscription and pay money.

As they will already be registered, you would be able to skip our registration process and use your own.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.