Subscriptions + Gateways not working after upgrading from 3.4.2 > 3.4.3.1

I not sure how obscure this issue could be, but here goes:

I've been using Membership (premium) 3.4.2 successfully for while, and let me say it took me, even as a fairly seasoned Wordpress/Buddypress developer a fairly long time, to get the Membership plugin to play-nice with a clients Wordpress-multisite 3.5.1 + Buddypress 1.6.4 + bbPress 2.2.4 framework. Still, our site + WPMU Membership 3.4.2 works amazingly well. I only upgraded to 3.4.3.1 (today) as I wanted to reduce the membership upgrade period down to "0" days, which 3.4.3.1 now allows. At this time, the only 'payment gateway' we're using is the 'free subscriptions gateway'. Our issue (luckily I've only activated 3.4.3.1 on a mirrored test site) is that since upgrading to 3.4.3.1, when a new user signs-up for a subscription, they show up in the 'all members' area of the membership plugin, BUT they not longer have a subscription + membership_level assigned to them, nor is there any gateway listed. Users do also show up in the Wordpress 'all users' area, but those same new users DO NOT show in the Membership Dashboard. If I put the Membership 3.4.2 files back in (via ftp) then everything works 100% as it did before (i.e a user signs up, selects a subscription, and is assigned a subscription, membership level & has a gateway listed for their username). It boggle my mind as to what the issue could be with our setup + the 3.4.3.1 version of the Membership plugin. I've tried this repeatedly on 3.4.3.1 and new users keep piling up, but no subscriptions and being assigned to theme. Like I've mentioned, reverting back to 3.4.2 and everything 'just works' again. Kinda odd. It's rare that I can't work through these types of issues, so I'm 'hoping' that someone here has what could easily be the very obvious solution.

Otherwise, the Membership plugin is very impressive, not perfect, but very impressive.

Cheers,
Jeff (Arsenault)

• JeffaCubed

Thanks Tom,

Like I said, I generally can 'figure things things out on my own' but for the life of me I can't 'make-sense' of why 3.4.3.1 does not work on the subscriptions + gateway triggers side. I can see Barry is quite busy with 3.4.4 (beta) so hopefully he'll know straight-away what could have changed on the back-end with 3.4.3.1 that has lead to our issue. I'm quite sure it's x1 specific back-end piece that either I'm not aware of. Till then, we'll carry on with 3.4.2.

For what it's worth, we're using WP 3.5.1 (multisite), BP 1.6.4. Membership 3.4.2 works 100% as expected, with the exception of multiple subscriptions for a given user - which is already being addressed in the 3.4.4 beta forum.

Cheers,

-Jeff

• PC

Hello Jeff,

Greetings and thanks for being a WPMU DEV member. Sorry for having dropped the ball on this one.

I have added 2 weeks of access to your account so that you can download the latest version of the plugin and use it on your site with the latest WordPress version.

Can you kindly test and let me know if that works or not so that we can get this sorted out ?

Once again, sorry for having missed this thread. It won't happen again as we have now taken proper measures for avoiding dropped threads.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.