Subscription Page Appearance

I’m pretty sure this question should go under Social. I hope I guessed right!

So, please take a look at the linked screenshot. It pretty much says it all.

https://skitch.com/internetmarketing/eq3kk/subscriptions-ufo-ext-forum-1

I realize there may not be any “fix” for this right now. If there isn’t, it needs to be brought to the attention of the theme designer. Overall, Social is AWESOME, but the aesthetics on this page leave A LOT to be desired!!! Beyond looks, it will actually hurt subscription sales. I mean, it’s a freakin’ mess! :slight_frown:

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Well I'm not sure what is affecting it for you but it looks good for me.

Screen attached.

I guess you'll need to test for plugin conflicts by disabling them all and then testing again. If it then works you would activate one at a time until the issue happens again. That would let us know where the issue might lay.

Let me know how that goes for you.

Take care.

• karl_s
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Timothy!

Thanks for checking in with me. I’ve actually been SUPER busy with the new forum. We’ve got beta test members coming in and, for the most part, it’s going well. Thanks to WPMU! :slight_smile:

So, it’s not the Register page that’s the issue. It’s the Subscription page, which you only see after you’ve registered and logged in.

It loses the formatting of the Register page and looks terrible – and has since day one.

https://skitch.com/internetmarketing/ety6c/subscriptions-ufo-ext-forum

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

hmmm, there must be something stripping the formatting.

You could try re-uploading to be sure its all there and complete. I don’t think it’s that but I’d try that first.

Then I’d look for any conflicts. To test this you would need to deactivate all plugins and test in the default Twenty Eleven theme.

Then if it works, you would activate each one, one at time and keep testing until it happens again.

Let me know how that goes.

Take care.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey again.

Sorry I mean the Membership plugin, to be sure nothing in there is missing.

You could try with Social as well but I’m not sure that’s the issue.

Just noticed your site subject matter. Very close to a series of sites I’ve been running for over a decade. Although I don’t have so much time recently for those kinds of projects. :slight_frown:

Let me know how you go.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.