Subscription page showing too much

Hello. I am using the most recent version of the Membership plugin.

I have two subscription plans:

1) The first subscription is a paid one using the PayPal Single Payments gateway that is for giving paid members access to special pages of the website. The Mode is Finite.

2) The second subscription is not used. When a member first creates an account, they are placed in this subscription temporarily until they decide the purchase the first subscription.

My problem is that once a user purchases a membership, and goes into the first subscription above, when I go to the Subscriptions page (which I set in the Options > Membership Pages setting), I see both subscriptions listed. I see the ability to "Unsubscribe" or "Renew" the first subscription, which is great. However, I also see the second subscription listed with a button to "Upgrade".

I should NOT see the second subscription listed and should NOT be able to upgrade to that subscription because it would downgrade the user's access.

On the Subscriptions page, I added the shortcode [renewform] on the page. Doing this displays both subscriptions.

How can I only show the ONE subscription on the Subscription page? I only want the user to be able to "Unsubscribe" or "Renew" to just the first subscription. I don't want the user to see the other subscription. Is there another shortcode I need to use, or add something else to the page to hide or block the second subscription from displaying on the Subscriptions page?

Thank you.