subscription plans to not appear on registration page

I've created a registration page with nothing on it, and it only shows the following:
"Select a Subscription
We have the following subscriptions available for our site. To join, simply click on the Sign Up button and then complete the registration details."

I have an active subscription, but it doesn't show up here.

I'm afraid I'm really not understanding this plugin, in spite of having read the manual.

• will_mclay

"Do you have the 'registration page' drop-down set correctly?"

"drop-down" has no valid reference for me, as in... I have no idea what you mean.

"it was because i used an alternate page"

"alternate page" has no valid reference for me.

"delete the existing page" ~>

Pages / All Pages / [Registration] / Trash?

by go back to this panel and 'create page' could you possibly mean Pages / Add New / "Rego"? (to be different from the previous page?)

And no, just like the other examples, this did not work. :slight_frown:

opus13, I appreciate you are trying to help me. I'm sorry if I'm critical of your effort. I'm really trying to figure this out, but I'm not making progress.

• Mason

Hiya @will_mclay,

Whatever page you have created and would like to use (I'm assuming "Registration") should be assigned as such in the Membership settings. This is what @opus13 was pointing to in his post above:
    Dashboard > Membership > Options > 'Membership Pages

When you go to that admin area, do you have a page assigned to each specific membership area?

Also, make sure you have at least one gateway active and setup. If you don't, no payment buttons will show up.

If that doesn't help maybe we could get a link to your current registration page so we can see what's going on there.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need anything further!

• will_mclay

Hi Mason,

thanks for making it simple for me. :slight_smile:

I've used the Create Page buttons to make and assign pages in the admin area (I had only the registration page assigned previously) and I've deleted my Registration page and created and assigned the Register page.

I had the Free subscriptions gateway activated, but I've now setup and activated the PayPal Express Gateway (deactivated the free one), and I'm still getting the same (no subscriptions showing) problem.

Here's the current registration page:
    http://www.happydragonmartialarts.com/register-2/

I wondered if there was a problem with the subscription I'd created, so I tried to add a new one. I fill in the page, add either the same membership level or a different one, and when I click save it shows "Subscription not added."

I'm going to go bang my head against the wall for a wile.

thanks,
    Will

• Mason

Hiya Will,

Ok, you're getting a "subscription not added" message, that's a clue.

It sounds like something didn't install correctly. Fortunately, we have a tool included in membership to check for this.

Go to Membership>Options>Advanced and click "Verify Membership Tables"

Scroll down and see if you have any red X's rather than green checkmarks. If so, click "repair membership tables" and see if they come up all green.

If so, run verify one more time just to be sure the changes have taken effect permanently.

Let us know how that process goes. If you get stuck at some point, let us know where and we'll dig a little deeper.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.