Subscription User Count not Updating After Dropping Subscription

I followed the setup guide and created a “test” subscription and a “testuser”. In Membership -> Edit Members. I dropped the subscription for that member. However, in Membership -> Edit Subscriptions, there is still a user listed in that “test” subscription even though in the “Edit Members” section, there is no subscription attached to that user. Why does the database not update itself after dropping a subscription?

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hello jmerithew,

I’ve just tested this on a bare test site using our current bug-fixed release at the following:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/membership-11-beta

Everything worked as it should given that version. If you wouldn’t mind given that a try, I believe you’ll find it should work just fine. The version includes a few bug fixes and it appears this might just be one of them.

Could you let us know if that works for you?

Cheers,

David

• dmoz
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

– I’m on 2.1.2 and I’m having the exact problem described above.

– WP version 3.2.1

– Free Subscription add-on is active and activated and public in ‘Subscriptions’.

My only subscription plan, the “Free” one, isn’t showing a button on Step 2 of the registration process, and I can’t deactivate or delete(to retry) the subscription plan.

Thoughts on this?

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya,

Just checking if it was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that’s great news.

If not, could you let us know by re-opening this topic, and we’ll get onto it and helping you out asap!

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Phil

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.