Subscription VS Level Question

Hello,
I installed membership and created levels, download groups, and subscriptions. My products are software packages (product 1, product 2, etc.) I set things up with product 1 download group, a product 1 membership level and a product 1 subscription (indefinite) which allow access to the download page of product 1.
This is working fine. My question is to add product 2 to the subscription and charge an additional fee and allow access to the content contained on the product 2 download page, what is the best configuration. Do I add another level to the current subscription or another subscription, or ??? If I need to completely reconfigure or use a different plugin that is ok with me. Please assist

• pageup

Sorry, I accidentally hit enter in the middle of the post. I have copied the entire thing. The question is regarding the best configuration near the bottom.
    Thanks, Jeff
    Hello,
    I installed membership and created levels, download groups, and subscriptions. My products are software packages (product 1, product 2, etc.) I set things up with product 1 download group, a product 1 membership level and a product 1 subscription (indefinite) which allow access to the download page of product 1.
    This is working fine. My question is to add product 2 to the subscription and charge an additional fee and allow access to the content contained on the product 2 download page, what is the best configuration. Do I add another level to the current subscription or another subscription, or ??? If I need to completely reconfigure or use a different plugin that is ok with me. Please assist

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.