Subscriptions are not showing up. I know I am missing a checkbox.

I know I am missing a button being checked off. http://globalbusinessreferralnetwork.com/register/ It says choose a subscription level but nothing shows up.

I need a where is the check box help (smile)

Louis

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi @louis

You posted this in the Pro Sites forum, but I think you are referring to the Membership plugin (the text on the page you linked to above shows text auto-generated by Membership, not Pro Sites).

Have you created any Membership subscriptions yet? If not, nothing will appear on that page.

Also be sure you have selected to correct page for Registration under the Presentation tab of Membership settings.

• Louis
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Patrick,

Got it. I am removing and disabling all other plugins and will build the menu later.

But I created a site for a client and he logs in and cannot see the upgrade options.

I have disabled the free trial. Our sites will be sold by real sales people and for the next two years I believe we will be busy moving existing clients over to our multi-site so their is not need for a free trial.

Can you check our site and tell me what I am doing wrong. I will be writing descriptions of each offering on the pro sites description page but what is the right link to have them use for signup. I am pretty sure I am making a stupid logic error in my process at this point being new to WPMUDEV.

Louis

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi @louis

Sorry about the radio silence here. This topic appears to have fallen right off the radar. :slight_frown:

I see you require registration to your site in order to sign up for Pro Site levels. Have you got things working to your satisfaction, or do you still require assistance with this issue?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.