Subsite account stats button issue

One of subsite doesn't have the account page or when I click the "account status" button, it says can't' find the page.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Marc

I hope you're well today!

Are you sure that it's only one page affected by the issue?

I'd expect all of them to be affected actually :slight_frown: I checked the site and I see that the page that is a Pro Sites checkout page is also set as a home page for the main site of your network and that's not a way the plugin is intended to work.

The "Account status" page is actually being redirected to some "revision" page (so some previous version of the checkout page) and that obviously is not available for the user (as they don't have any rights to edit pages on the main site but also because revisions shouldn't be accessed via front-end anyway).

I assume that the goal here was to actually have the Pro Sites checkout on the front page but I can't guarantee that it will work that way as it was never intended to. It would be best in that case to actually set a different page as a homepage of the main site and after re-saving current Pro Sites settings and clearing cache on site that should make the "Account status" work again.

If you have any additional/follow-up questions or it still doesn't help, let me know please.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Marc,

I was doing some extensive testing but I'm afraid that I was unable to determine what exactly is causing the URL to be different than on the other sites.
    I tried recreating the page and creating a new subsite with pretty much the same setup as the subsite in question but everything worked fine.

It's probably something not saved properly in the database but I couldn't force it to get the proper value.
    Could you provide us with cPanel access so we can investigate this further and see which value is used in DB and why?
    Note: Don't leave your login details in this ticket.
    Instead, you can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:
    NOTE: Don't change selected topic in the dropdown, just leave it at "I have a different question".

Subject: "Attn: Predrag Dubajic"
    - Site login URL
    - WordPress super-admin username
    - WordPress super-admin password
    - cPanel credentials (host/username/password)
    - Folder path to site in question
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls/info

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.