Subsite returning 500 error

After cloning a subsite to a standalone site, the original subsite now returns a 500 error. All other subsites in the network still work fine though.

• James Morris

Hello Robert

Looking into your site further, I found the following message in debug.log

[07-Jul-2018 08:44:18 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Declaration of ElementorExtras\Core\Settings\General\Manager::get_model_for_css_file(Elementor\CSS_File $css_file) must be compatible with Elementor\Core\Settings\Base\Manager::get_model_for_css_file(Elementor\Core\Files\CSS\Base $css_file) in /home/myheadqu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-extras/core/settings/global/manager.php on line 154

When I moved the elementor-extras plugin folder to ~/wp-content/plugins/_disabled/ I was able to access the site that was giving you the 500 Internal Server Error. If Elementor was configured to use the mapped domain for assets, it may be possible that this is what's causing the error. You may need to do a search and replace on the database to change any URI references from the mapped domain (which is no longer in use anyways) to the original subdomain.

A good script to do this with, since it handles serialized strings, is the Interconnect/it Search-Replace-DB script. https://github.com/interconnectit/Search-Replace-DB

Let us know if you have any further questions. We'll be happy to help! :slight_smile:

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.