Subsite subscription cancelled on Prosites using Stripe

I recently had one subsite subscription cancelled (Prosites status withdrawn) because the customer's credit card was declined from their bank (used Stripe to sign them up). I looked up the Stripe decline codes and it said it was a generic decline, and that the customer would have to contact their bank.

My question is: if they are able to re-run the card and make the payment, will Prosites be notified via the API somehow and will Prosites then automatically reinstate their Prosites status, so I don't have to manually extend their site? Here's the site: http://kimkukich.wordsandwriters.com/. Note: their site is still active on the Internet.

I have granted access in case you want to take a look.

Thanks, Joe.

• Nastia

Hello Joe,

I am afraid the support access is not activated at the current moment. If it is open from your end, please revoke it and regrant it again.

My question is: if they are able to re-run the card and make the payment, will Prosites be notified via the API somehow and will Prosites then automatically reinstate their Prosites status, so I don't have to manually extend their site?

Yes, if the payment will go through, the Pro Site will be notified of this payment and will prolong the user's subscription.

If you wish to manually extend the user's subscription, you can do this from Sites > All Sites, click on manage. Under Manually Extend Pro Site Status choose a Period or level you wish to extend the subscription to.

I hope this will help!

Cheers,
    Nastia