Success message is shown only in English

Hello.
I have translated the Success message says: "Thank you..."
You can see it here https://premium.wpmudev.org/translate/projects/forminator/he/default/?filters%5Bterm%5D=Thank+you&filters%5Buser_login%5D=&filters%5Bstatus%5D=current_or_waiting_or_fuzzy_or_untranslated&filter=Filter&sort%5Bby%5D=priority&sort%5Bhow%5D=desc

I have downloaded and uploaded the files. All other translations work perfect. Only the SUCCESS message is shown in English anyway whatever i do.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Timoor

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I have checked this with other translations and the message seems to be used where it belongs there. I've also downloaded Hebrew translation and set my site to use Hebrew and the translation is there as well:

Are you sure that you have actually updated the translation on your site? Submission of the translation on the translation page will not automatically update it on the site so you'd need to re-download translation files (using the export form at the bottom of the translation page) and uplaod them again on the site.

Could you try that, please? Also, make sure that you upload translation files (po and mo) into the /wp-content/languages/plugins folder rather than into the language folder in the plugin because this way they won't be lost upon update.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.