Suggested European payment gateway for Pro Sites: Paymill

Hey,

Would be great to add the Paymill gateway to Pro Sites plugin. Stripe gateway is supported only in US. Paypal recurring payment doesn't work well and isn't supported in Germany.

Paymill is an European alternative/clone to Stripe service, would be great to integrate this option to Pro Sites plugin.

Best,
Damian

• time4novelty
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Thanks @Aaron for the info. Stripe in UK is in beta since 3 months and till it comes to Germany can be next few months.

Cool with the Paymill and Marketpress, do you have in plans to extend Pro Sites about Paymill or would be difficult to rewrite MarketPress' Paymill so it supports Pro Sites or rewrite existing Stripe to Paymill?

I'm not a coder and will probably try to outsource it, I would need it within 2-3 weeks.
    Would be great if you could give me some advice, maybe it make the development easier.

Best,
    Damian

• time4novelty
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Thanks @PC , already posted and have 2 offers, but will wait first for @Aaron feedback.
    I've heard there will be few improvements to Pro Sites checkout page.
    I'm afraid when I let develop it someone else, it can be not compatible with the new Pro Sites version.
    Would be great if WPMUDEV team could provide Paymill extension and maintenance,
    so I won't never have to worry about future updates :slight_smile:

Best,
    Damian

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey Damian,

Thanks for posting back.

There are few improvements on the table for Pro Sites plugin however there is no ETA for the same as currently our developers are busy with a super cool theme project. Once its ready for beta testing by staff, things will be back to normal.

I am not sure whether implementation of a new gateway is on the list as well. Let me see if @Aaron can give us some more info.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.