Suggestion for hosting dashboard

I like the status messages that popup on the hosting dashboard. For example when you push from staging to production it says process started and then another message comes up that it was successful. I assume you get a message if there is a failure. My suggestion is to add this message trail to the messages tab or have some way to go back and see the history. When I'm working on my websites I'm constantly multitasking and doing other stuff. If I start a prod push I will likely go do something else. When I return the messages are gone and I don't know what happened. Same for the other tasks that create these messages. Maybe under Activity Logs you could have a tab System Messages and show a rolling couple of days?

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Brandon,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

At the moment the Hosting tabs only has the option to show Activity logs, I do get you, and I see this to be really a handy suggestion. I'll bring this into our teams, and developers attention for further consideration so they could check the possibilities of implementing this down the road.

Have a great day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.