Suggestion for Pro Sites plugin

In the Pro Sites plugin when I set a plugin to only be available and active for a particular pro site level it makes the plugin live for those that upgrade their account, but not active for those that already exist at that pro site level. Keep in mind I do have a 30 day trial setup for the upgraded level for those that sign up. When I set the plugin to only be live for that particular level I would like it to be active for those that already exist at that level.

Thoughts?

• Brian Durost
    • Recruit

Quick question on this topic, when the 30 day cycle is up for a premium account holder, does it automatically activate any new plugins that are set to auto-activate? For example, if I set a plugin to auto-activate in the middle of someone's renewal cycle, it will not activate them right away. When I manually remove or change their premium level and then set it back to the original premium level it activates the necessary plugins. I'm just wondering if this happens automatically as their account auto-renews.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings jasonverdelli,

Great question!

I'm just wondering if this happens automatically as their account auto-renews.

I believe so though I have not had the opportunity to prove this out for myself since we do not use auto-activate on our MultiSite production server, we use network activate or site by site activate.

Is there anyone else out there that can confirm this one way or the other?

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings jasonverdelli,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.