SUGGESTION: Mass Configuration for Plugins

I was just talking with one of your fabulous support guys today and was looking for a way to manage the settings for plugins across all sites. Here’s an example:

I have a handful of sites that I manage for clients and I like to use your amazing plugins on them to help facilitate that. As I was going through and setting the same configurations across all the sites (and am currently still going through that process hours later), I thought to myself: Wouldn’t it be great if i could….

Hummingbird
Initiate the site performance test and enable all the default things like cache, gzip, etc… Basically can safely set most everything except for asset optimization here. Also, a lot of the settings, particularly in the cache section are configured the same across all sites I manage.

Smush
I like to enable Lazy Load and CDN most of the time. Would be cool to manage this by groups of all sites. Also, the settings in the config of this plugin are largely the same across all sites.

That’s just 2 of the great suite of plugins (and possibilities), but I think you get the point.

Thanks for listening,
A Very Happy Customer.