Suggestion: Offer more detailed tours, demos, or case studies.

Hello,

I'm a new member here and I'm looking at all the plugins you have and getting a bit overwhelmed. It seems that many of the plugins have screenshots of the admin panels, but often there is no indication about what it looks like on the user side of things.

Furthermore, while I'm very interested in many of the plugins here, I'm not exactly clear on how they all work or work together. Having some sort of case study or even coming up with a few popular possible uses and describe the combination of plugins that would be used to achieve this would really give me confidence in making more purchases.

As it stands, I'm left to figure it all out on my own.

Thanks for listening.

• hpidriver

Which plugins are you interested in? Have you looked at the "Usage" tabs on each of the plugins' product page?

Looks can change a lot, as plugins mainly deal with functionality and not appearance. If you peruse the forum sections for each different plugin you can check out other people's sites who are using WPMU plugins.

Plus, figuring it all out on your own in the beginning makes it easier to update or fix things down the road. :slight_smile:

• Mason

Hiya @ GravityMKTG,

We're continually revamping and reworking our documentation. As hpdriver said, it's constantly changing.

We also have some pretty cool demo sites in the work so folks will soon be able to test things out before download/purchase. It's a work-in-progress.

Additionally, we run tutorials, case studies, and much more over on wpmu.org so you may want to take a look through there as well.

And finally, you're always welcome to ask right here in the community Q&A areas. We're happy to assist. Integration between our products is something we're really going to be focusing on now and in the future.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need anything further!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.