Suggestions for setting up appointments of various times

Requesting ideas on how to set up appointments so that people can select 1-hr, 1.5 or 2-hr sessions.

I don't see this as a built in option. One thought is to set these up as 3 different choices. That could even allow for a discount on longer sessions. 1-hr: $40, 2-hr $75

The discount feature isn't as important as allowing people to choose among the 3 options.

• jim_meyer
    • Syntax Hero

You would need to set up "Different services" with those "times" allotted to each individual service.

So you would have the following services:
    #1 service= 1 Hr. Service $40
    #2 service= 2 Hr. Service $75

Hope that helps, if not I could create an example for you.

JIM

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Just an additional note:

If you want to use 1, 1.5 and 2 hours services you need to select "time base" as 30 minutes which is the maximum time dividing all of those 3 service duration selections.

Schedules will be selectable with 30 minute increments, and time slots will be correctly blocked. For example making an appointment for a 1.5 hour service will block 3 time slots.

Cheers,
    Hakan

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

A service cannot have 2 different durations. So I am not sure I understand how Service A can last both 1 hour and 90 minutes.

Maybe what you call "products" are services for A+.

Can you please name your products so that I can understand what you need?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings OzData,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.