Summary reports do not seem to be generating

The summary/client reports do not seem to be generating. I have tried creating both summary and detailed reports but only the detailed reports show history and provide an email. The summary reports do not show any history and no email arrives. I have tried selecting the option to send a report immediately in both cases.

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Joe,

hope you’re doing well and thanks for reaching us!

I checked our logs and your Hub and seems that the summary Report was finally finished and the email notifications have been sent.

Keep in mind that especially the Security part of the report may need some additional time to finish. It’s considered a bit slow procedure and of course, it can be a bit slower depending on the actual content of the website.

If I’m missing something else here or if there’s still an issue with this Report, please do let us know about it. :slight_smile:

Warm regards,

Dimitris

• Joe
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

No problem. I assumed the summary would be quicker than the detailed report and have run both on demand in the past with no issues. Might have just been a transient issue. I’ll try it again and will reach out if it happens again. Thank you!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.