Sunrise.php error in WP-Multinetwork

Hi...I am receiving this error in Domain Mapping Plugin:

I have attempted to deactivate, delete, reinstall, and run through the entire install again...and I am getting the same error.
Is this because I am using multinetwork?

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Dan,

I'm afraid that Domain Mapping is not fully tested with Multi Network so we can't guarantee that it will work on such installations properly.

However, I would first check that the plugin has been configured properly.
    First thing that you need to do is move the sunrise.php from /wp-content/plugins/domain-mapping/ to your /wp-content/ folder.

After that edit your wp-config.php file (located in root WP folder) and make sure that define( 'SUNRISE', 'on' ); is added above /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */, adding it below that line or at the end of the file can cause issues.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Adam Czajczyk

Hi Dan

That's what i did several times.

Just to make sure: did you try to move or copy it? I'm asking because it's often overlooked and it's important to actually "move" that file instead of "copying" it :slight_smile: But, as my colleague explained before, the plugin wasn't fully tested with a Multi-Network setups and I'm afraid we can't guarantee it'll be working :slight_frown:

How do I mark this resolved?

You should see a "Mark as Resolved" light-gray checkbox in the bottom-right corner of the post editor here, when you're about to post your response. You can check it before hitting "post" button and that would do it. However, if you don't mark it as resolved it's fine as well - you can simply write it's resolved or just leave the ticket :slight_smile: You can also get back to it at any time whenever you decide you need further assistance with the issue - even if the ticket is marked as resolved.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.