Sunrise.php file issue

I am having issues with getting to the domains on the main site. It keeps saying this:

and move the line define( 'SUNRISE', 'on' ); above the last require_once() in that file or make sure you updated sunrise.php.

• Rupok

Hi Secretly Giving Back,

So sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please confirm you copied the "sunrise.php" file from the Domain Mapping or Multi Domain plugin folder to your "wp-content" folder? If yes, then can you please also confirm you added "define( 'SUNRISE', 'on' );" this line in your "wp-config.php" file?

If you did both and still getting this issue, then can you try placing that line couple of lines above in your "wp-config.php" file?

If you are not sure how to do that, we can try to fix it for you. Can you send me a message with your cPanel and WP access credentials through our secure contact form here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ ?

Subject: "Attn: Rupok"
    - cPanel Username
    - cPanel Password
    - cPanel Login URL
    - WordPress admin Username
    - WordPress admin Password
    - Login URL
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs

Select "I have a different question" for your topic. This and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

We will jump in after you send us these credentials. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi Secretly Giving Back,

Thanks for sending your credentials. The cPanel credentials are working fine but your WP login credentials are not working. I've moved the sunrise define on your "wp-config.php" file but I'm not sure if that helped as I could not login to your site and check if it's working.

Can you please send us your working WP login credentials the same way you sent previous information? We will jump in as soon as you send us the working creds.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.