Super Admin Bar?

I am missing the SUPER ADMIN Bar above DASHBOARD and BUDDYPRESS Bars! I really think I may be missing something her. I have MUWP and Buddypress activated. Any tips on how to fix that. Also My bars on the left listing all the features are only the icons! :O I'm sure I just changed something. Like Dashboard, Links, media all etc. They are just an icon and hard to tell unless I go over them what they are. Thanks link

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Regarding the admin bars, could you possible get us a screenshot so we can see what you're seeing?

If you're on a PC, you can simply press your END/PRTSC button on your keybaord, open the MS Paint image editor, then press Control-V to paste in the screenshot. From there you can save the image as a JPG file and attached it to a post.

Thanks,
    David

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi Auktweena,

That screenshot is absolutely perfect and I believe I see exactly what you mean now. You don't have the "Super Admin" menus above your "Dashboard" menus in the left-hand sidebar!

The "Super Admin" menu was actually changed as of WordPress 3.1 and now all the menu items that used to reside there would now exist somewhere in the Network Admin page reflected in that screenshot.

Unfortunately, a few of the plugin installation pages may still reflect that older version. If you happen to notice one of them, if you'll let us know, we'll be happy to get that fixed up.

And I see you've already got the "BuddyPress" menus showing right there in your screenshot so I imagine that much is okay, too.

I do hope that helps to explain things and sorry I didn't catch on sooner! The Admin Bar usually refers to that bar on the top of your screen that helps you navigate your site.

Thanks for providing that screenshot and please let me know if you have any further questions on any of this. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    David

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.