Super admin cannot access Network Settings

When a Super admin is trying to access Settings>>Network Settings page, i get the error: "You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page."

All other pages are accessible. I even created a new super admin, but i get the same error when logged into that account.
Please help.

• Sajid

Hi @jen24

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

It appears to be issue with BuddyPress (it happened to me for some of admin pages in past). Please disable this plugin (if installed) and then check.

If that don't fix then run a quick plugin/theme conflict test as illustrated in getting support manual.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

If you still getting the same issue would you mind granting support staff access, so we can take a closer look. To grant support staff access go to WPMUDEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access or see this manual.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid

Hi @jen24

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Thanks for granting support staff access. I can see you have few plugins in mu-plugins folder as well. That can't be deactivated from admin dashboard. Move those plugins outside of mu-plugins folder and then test again.

Also rename the plugins folder to something else (temporarily) and then check again, some times a disabled plugin can still causing a conflict.

One more thing, you disabled plugins network wide as well as on main site ? Including the current active theme ?

If all above don't work then please send in FTP and WordPress admin login details, so I can take a closer look. You can send in these details via our private contact form in following format.

Subject: "Attn: Sajid Javed"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.