Superadmin lost access rights using Ultimate Facebook

I am not sure what happened to my multisite, but after logging out, I got an error message saying Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_get_current_user() in /path/wp-includes/capabilities.php on line 1281. I found a post http://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-call-to-undefined-function-wp_get_current_user-4 and that removed the error. The only thing that I can think may have caused the problem is that in the ultimate facebook plugin, I hit the reset button (I can't be more specific because I can not see the dashboard any more) Now when I log into the multisite with a super admin account I get the following error message "You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page." I can log into the subdomain accounts with a superadmin account and it looks like everything is still up and running, however, when I try to access the dashboard, I get the same message "You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page." The website has around 26 subdomains, is private and deing developed so there is no fear of effecting other accounts.