Support

I have two support threads that haven't been answered for days now. Can someone look into these please?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/events-logins-not-working-properly-with-fb-and-twitter?replies=6#post-368211

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/automatic-newsletter-to-mailchimp-optin-list?replies=7#post-368212

Thanks guys! :wink:

• aecnu

Greetings craig_lingard,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, sorry for the delay and I have indeed checked both of those tickets and it is clear the first one the delay is being caused by the "responses" and or pinging of the ticket. I see there has been a delay caused that does not bring the ticket up on our screen for at least 4 days in that particular ticket - the first one. The second one Timothy has already answered in what appears to be an hour or so ago as of this moment.

The following is not a criticism but an attempt on an FYI on how the ticket system works and hopefully help us work more efficiently together getting your tickets answered in a more timely manner by staff, copied and pasted from another ticket:

****Please note:****
    One reason in this particular ticket here that we are having delays in a response is because of the way the ticket system works. The ticket system see's every reply as well a reply ... and then changes it's priority in the support que to include ticket aging.

Therefore it may not show up on our screens as early as it would under normal conditions. It is usually in your best interest to not bump tickets or reply to them unless there is something significant to add.
    ****Please note****

With all that said I am going to close this ticket and I will look into the first ticket that appears no staff member has visited for some time.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member and have a GREAT weekend.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.