Support Chat is opening ALL the time !

Greetings,

Almost each time I connect to the HUB, your support chat is launching, I get that sound notification and the chat is open... even though I didn't requested to open it.

For exemple, I go to the hub to check my website stats, and "pam pam pam" and the chat is opening.

This is not only quite annoying for me, but I assume it's also a mess on your side, because I suppose each time it opens a new chat thread.

I talked about the support already about the issue (on the chat), but I figured maybe it would be good to centralize.

Am I the only one encountering that problem ? Is there a way to stop it ?

Please let me know, thanks !

DJ

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello DJExp

I hope you're doing well!

I apologize for the inconvenience. I've tested the issue on our end and I could not reproduce the same.

Please let us know more information about your system. What browser you're using? Would you please try open an incognito window and let us know if the issue still persists?

There might be some extensions active in your browser that could be causing this, would you please try deactivating them and see if the chat will open again?

Please advise,

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• DJExp
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Nastia,

Okay, I did check with incognito mode and I didn't have the problem.

I use Firefox with Windows 8.1. My extensions are :
    - AdBlock Plus
    - ClearCache
    - Enhancer For YouTube
    - EverSync
    - HTTPS Everywhere
    - Instapaper
    - Fireshot
    - PersistentPin
    - Simple Lorem Ipsum

I don't know when I'll have the time to do an extension check to help you solve this problem of yours, but as soon as I have a moment I'll try that and let you know.

Just thought you should know, cause I guess it's also annoying on your end...

Best regards,

Dushan

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello DJExp

Hope you're doing well!

We could not reproduce a similar issue on our end, although we will have a deeper look into this and will see if any of the above extensions are conflicting with live chat script.

Thank you for providing this information to us.

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.