Support for Coursepress Pro which isn't functioning properly

Since implementing the latest update CoursePress Pro isn't functioning properly, surprise surprise! Certain pages won't load, for example Assessments. It isn't my server or settings as those haven't changed. Come on guys get this plugin sorted, I really have had enough now!

• Michael Bissett

Then let's dig into this, shall we? :slight_smile:

You mentioned the Assessment page, what other pages aren't loading right now? And could you please send in the following, so that we can have a deeper look at this for you:

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Michael Bissett
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress admin access details (login address, username & password)
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic, so it doesn't go back to the forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thanks a bunch! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Joanne,

Glad to hear that rolling back the version got things working in the meantime, but before I send this Jose's way, I will need to offer him some more detail on the issue that you were running into, so that he has the information handy (he's a mighty busy guy these days).

What pages were you running into performance issues with specifically? Was this only occurring to pages inside of the Dashboard, or were there pages on the front end that were having issues as well?

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

P.S. On the testing side of things, we have been working more and more on implementing testing procedures for our products, but if you have any suggestions on this to offer (seeing how actively you've been using CoursePress Pro), we'd be more than glad to hear them. :slight_smile:

• Joanne

I am still using Version 1.2.5.8, I still get this error when updating, xpects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, invalid function name in /homepages/11/d530350643/htdocs/clickandbuilds/TheFullSpectrumCentre/wp-content/plugins/coursepress/includes/classes/class.course.unit.module.php on line 860 to the latest version and the number of assessments for marking increases from 0 to nearly 1000. I want Jose to investigate these issues personally as he has worked directly on my installation previously. Do not ask me for any further information or ask me to carry out anything else, just send this request directly to Jose please!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.