Support Plugin

I receive an error involving PHP 5.2 or better. I'm using PHP 5.3. Why am I receiving this message? Its bothersome to pay so much and get such issues...

• mort3n
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi James,

That is a call to a multisite function. It will fail if you don't have multisite enabled on your install.

Please advice if this is the case.

The Support plugin is compatible with WP Multisite, but not with single installs.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Cheers
    Mort3n

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings james_hammack and Mort3n,

Happy to see you folks working through this and indeed this is a MultiSite plugin only in which I knew it the moment I seen the error.

The idea of the plugin and WPMU DEV was/is MultiSites.

WPMU = WordPress Multi Users and DEV is short for developers - I knew this when I joined as a regular member two years ago and was tired of paying at least between $17 and $27 per plugin only to find on the very next WordPress update the plugin became useless for the most part and no longer worked.

That is what I found so valuable worth many times the cost and furthermore, most of the earlier plugins I just mentioned were NOT MultiSite compatible.

Considering the facts, knowing what WPMU DEV stands for and the fact that my investment is backed by the coders to be updated - it is a cheap date to say the least.

Been there, done that, think about it because it is the absolute provable truth - not to mention the plugins are GPL licensed - it is a very inexpensive solution for those wise enough to figure it out and use it.

Thank you both for being WPMU DEV Community Members and have a GREAT upcoming week!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.