Support plugin in a different language?

I'm using the language selector plugin you guys provide and noticed that the support plugin did not change languages with the rest of the site. Is there a setting that can be changed somewhere so that the support plugin is in the native language as well? Or do I need to manually make the changes on that page to get it in the language I'm using?

Thanks,
Sam

aecnu

Greetings Sam,

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

I'm using the language selector plugin you guys provide and noticed that the support plugin did not change languages with the rest of the site.

Are you referring to the Select Language At Signup plugin by any chance?

If so this is not what this plugin is for, it is for selecting the language of WordPress at signup and WordPress itself is then presented in the chosen language but not relevant to other plugins, themes, etc.

Is there a setting that can be changed somewhere so that the support plugin is in the native language as well?

I truly wish it were that easy but unfortunately not.

Or do I need to manually make the changes on that page to get it in the language I'm using?

The proper way to handle this would be to use the pot file in the languages sub folder of the support system /wp-content/plugins/incsub-support/languages/
    to make a mo and po file for the desired language for the plugin.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe