Support Plugin Output not playing nice

I am having some seriouse issues with several plugins output using the Divi theme.
Although my message here is specific to the Support System Plugin I am having similar issues with MarketPress and Membership. This problems are are very much similar to this example.. This just happens to be the easiest one to demonstrate.

I have sent login creditials to Tylor on an issue I was having with the FAQ output here =
But I'm not sure if he is still clocked in.
Here is the problem.
Once you login goto http://theenglishpolisher.com/tpr/account/ ---> The click the Submit Support Ticket Tab ---> Submit a test, the output of the ticket is missing up my theme.. You will see.

Additionally, if you click the Support Tickets tab, I have the following shortcode
[support-system-tickets-index]
but it is not showing anything, as you will see.

Please Advise.

~N

• Tyler Postle

Hey Noah,

Hope you're having a good weekend. Unfortunately themes that have so many custom features outside of WP standards, such as a page builder - it's difficult to maintain compatibility with them.

I've replied back to your original private email to me, FTP access would be helpful at this point, then I can get a copy of the theme from your server and further troubleshoot it in my own sandbox :slight_smile:

Look forward to hearing back from you!

Cheers,
    Tyler