Support Plugin - Support Page Customization

Good evening,

On the support page of this plugin, you would see the following:

"Submit new ticket" button
Select category dropdown - Search tickets
Open ticket list.

Due to how I'm integrating this, I would like for this page to be exclusively a "check open tickets page" therefore needing to remove:

"Submit new ticket" button
Select category dropdown - Search tickets

And leaving exclusively:

Open ticket list.

However I've gone through the code and can't figure out what to remove in order to only show that using the shortcode: [support-system-tickets-index]

Thank you very much!

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Luciel,

I hope you're well today!

The simplest way to remove "Submit new ticket" button is to remove the page that has been created for "Submit new ticket Page" option (see your dashboard's "Support" -> "Settings" -> "Front End" page).

However, I'd go with CSS as shown below:

.support-system-filter a.secondary {display:none!important;}
    #ticket-cat-id {display:none;}

The first line should remove the "Submit new ticket button" and the second one will hide category selection. You may want to add this CSS rules to your child theme's style.css file (if you're using a child theme) or via Simple Custom CSS plugin.

I hope that helps!

Best regards,
    Adam

• Luciel Campbell
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Adam,

That actually solves another issue (the removing the page setting) as I couldn't figure out why the header image on the page wasn't centering and it must've been that. However, by doing this it also removes the open tickets, so I guess the only way is going through the css? If I do that would it go back to images not centering within that page? (as I'd still be using the shortcode).

• Luciel Campbell

PS: Ok edited the CSS and that's exactly what I wanted (thanks!) the issue remains that for some reason the header imager we've added to the page does not want to center so I imagine using the support css forces left alignment? So the moment I use the shortcode everything within the content of that page is aligned to the left regardless

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey Luciel!

I'm glad I could help here :slight_smile:

As for "header-to-left" issue. Could you please point me to the page so I could take a look? I'm think I could come up with a solution here.

It would be also great if you could grant me a support access using our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin just in case I'd needed to take a closer look.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Luciel Campbell

Hi Adam,

Hope you're having a good day so far :slight_smile:

I've granted you access regardless as the website is currently closed to the public so you won't be able to see it unless you're logged in.

Here's the page in question:

http://thesociallemons.com/support/

If you need it, the page where we've implemented the post ticket function is the contact us page (which now that I think about it I imagine will have the same issue once we upload an image to it).

http://thesociallemons.com/pages/contact-us/

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.