support system and membership plugins

Hi, i have installed support system and membership plugin, i dont want to associated a wordpress role to any member level, but i noticed that only users with an specific wordpress role can actually make support tickets. Is there a way to make this work for all my members but without roles?

Im using lastest versions of everything (wpms, support system, membership)

Thanks

• jhonatan1988
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi, i see, but i noticed that when i set up no role for any member, they actually have the subscriber role. So with this role the cannot make questions. Also, i noticed that any member can see the tickets, and not only admins, and subscribers in this case can reply and specially close others tickets.

Thanks

• S H Mohanjith
    • Developer

Subscribers usually don’t have edit_posts capability (this is what the support plugin checks). If the user doesn’t have edit_posts capability they will not be able to create, view, update or reply tickets. There was a small issue where users without edit_posts capability could view a list of recent tickets, which is fixed now in the trunk.

However if the user has edit_posts capability they can close another user’s ticket.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.