Support System, Assigning Ticket Categories

Where it says, “Assign to user” under the Ticket Categories section, I am listed as the only admin. I’ve added the “team member” and the “team manager” user roles to my WordPress, so those 2 roles are also considered to be an “admin” to me, along with the normal admin user role. When assigning a ticket category to a user, I want it to recognize a team member and a team manager as an admin/staff member too so I can make a user with that user role in charge of that category.

• Katya Tsihotska
    • Support & QA

Hi Christopher Pack

Hope you're having a great weekend!

I have attached a small mu-plugin that you can unzip and place inside wp-content/mu-plugins/ folder. If you don't have that folder simply create it yourself.

Then you will need to open this file on your server (via FTP or cPanel), at the line 6 you'll see the following code:
    'role__in' => array('administrator', 'your_role_1', 'your_role_2'),

You'd need to change your_role_1 and your_role_2 with your custom roles slugs. You can add more roles if needed separated with comas.
    Keep in mind, that this mu-plugin will work only for single site installation. For multisite it will require another custom code.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this, we always happy to help!

Kind regards,
    Katya

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.