[Support System] Content from Support System / FAQ not being indexed

Hi there,
is there a reason why all the content i add to the Support System / FAQ Plugin is not being indexed by search engines? Wouldn´t it be nice to be able to find this information?
Maybe a feature request for a separate sitemap file for the Support Plugins content?
br, Eric

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey digitalventures !
    Hope you are having a great day!

Thank you for your query. The Support System plugin is developed in such a way that, the users need to be logged in to view the Support Tickets and FAQs. As the Support Tickets and FAQs are not publicly accessible, they are not indexed by search engines either.

Changing this behaviour is not possible out of the box, so I'm moving this thread to the Features and Feedback section of our forums. In that way, we can get more attraction into this from other members so that our developers and authorities can consider this for future development.

In the meantime, there is a custom workaround that'd let you make the Support Tickets and FAQs publicly available, so that they can be indexed by search engines as well. I've stated that in the following:

To make the Support Tickets publicly accessible: Please download the class-shortcode-tickets-index.php.zip file that I have attached to this response and extract the class-shortcode-tickets-index.php file from it. Accessing your site via FTP/cPanel's File Manager, please navigate to {WordPress Installation Directory}/wp-content/plugins/incsub-support/inc/classes/shortcodes and replace the existing class-shortcode-tickets-index.php file with the extracted class-shortcode-tickets-index.php file.

To make the FAQs publicly accessible: Please download the class-shortcode-faqs.php.zip file that I have attached to this response and extract the class-shortcode-faqs.php file from it. Accessing your site via FTP/cPanel's File Manager, please navigate to {WordPress Installation Directory}/wp-content/plugins/incsub-support/inc/classes/shortcodes and replace the existing class-shortcode-faqs.php file with the extracted class-shortcode-faqs.php file.

Please note that this involves making direct change to the plugin files, which means these changes will be lost when the plugin is updated and will need to be made again.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need any further assistance regarding this. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.