Support system customisation

Hello,

How can I display the ticket's title in the listing page ? ( [support-system-tickets-index] )

Thanks for your help

• Rupok

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for asking. By default, Ticket Title is shown in the listing page. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Is this not happening in your site? If no, then can you please confirm you have set the page containing that shortcode as "Support Page" in "Dashboard > Support > Settings > Front End [Tab]" section and "Activate Front End" option check-marked?

If yes and still you are not seeing your ticket titles in listing page, can you please try activating any default WordPress theme and check if the issue is still there? If no, then this is your theme specific problem.

Can you please also confirm you didn't create any custom archive template for tickets in your theme?

I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know the details I requested above and confirm here when you are done granting Support Access. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok