[Support System] email piping

HI there,
I was wondering if email piping is a feature in Support System? I can't find it in the description, but perhaps its already in there. Otherwise, is this a feature you would like to include in the near future?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Best regards,
Bas

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Pure Pixels

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

This is currently not available in Support System plugin yet. The feature has been suggested a couple of times already and it is on a "considered features list" for the plugin but I cannot guarantee it will be implemented soon or give you an ETA.

Our developers and growth team are reviewing "further development" paths for some of our plugins but there's no decision about this particular feature yet. At this moment implementing it would require custom development so if you need it urgently, you might want to consider asking for a custom coded solution at our "Jobs & Pros" job board here (please note: no WPMU DEV staff involved):

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Pure Pixels
      • Flash Drive

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your fast and complete response! For now we decide to use another solution for the support tickets, email piping is an essential feature for the client we are working for at this time. Custom work would have a huge impact on the development budget, for our client this is not an option at this time.

Best regards,
      Bas

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.