Support System emails

The emails from Support system are not being sent. So we know admin emails are going out. Just not going out through the Support System. Also tried with a SMTP plugin too.

• Tameron Green-Garrity
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I went through a very lengthy support chat with one tech and another with someone else today.

To add to this, we tried:

Changing admin email address to three different ones: I used a microsoft exchange email, a pop from my host and gmail. No difference.
    Admin emails get sent out fine. Just not getting sent out from Support System.
    We disabled all plugins on the site. No difference.
    We disabled theme and activated twentysixteen. No difference.
    Checked error logs. Nothing.
    Installed SMTP plugin. We can send admin emails with it activated or with it deactivated. It works both ways. But still admin emails aren't being sent out through Support System. No difference.

• Katya Tsihotska
    • Support & QA

Hi Tameron Green-Garrity

Hope you're fine today!

I apologize for the inconvenience you're having. I'm going to need to ping our SLS team (code experts) and get their valuable feedback on this. Since this is a bit more of an advanced query, it may take a little bit longer to get a reply back about this, but one of us will post back with feedback as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
    Katya

• Tameron Green-Garrity
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Actually I need to turn my theme back on and my plugins as this is an active/live functioning business site.

Please let the support team know when they go in to work/test the site, they have my permission to go ahead and turn the plugins and theme off while testing. Just please turn back on once done.

Thanks,
    Tameron

• Tameron Green-Garrity
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Well it looks like there are no updates on this and unfortunately we can't wait any longer. We were excited to switch from Teamwork to Support System and now our customers are sending in tickets to us that aren't getting handled. So for the time being I've installed Awesome Support so that we at least have something to use.

You can continue to test Support System on our site but the pages/urls have changed. If you would like to test you will need to go to https://nightowlscollective.com/wpmusupport/open-tickets/
    in order to view and create/reply to tickets.

Thanks,
    Tameron

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello Tameron Green-Garrity,

I'm terribly sorry for the extreme delay on this issue. I've reviewed all the notes provided and I believe the issue is a bit deeper than WordPress alone. Perhaps at the server mail config level. However to determine the exact cause, I need to be able to examine the mail logs and headers on your hosting account.

In order to help you better with your issue, would you please grant me access to your hosting control panel?

Please visit the Contact page and complete the form with the following information:

Subject: "Attn: James Morris"

In the Message box, please provide the following:

- link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

- Hosting Control Panel Login
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

Best regards,

James Morris

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello Tameron Green-Garrity,

I'm also seeing that there is no longer access available to this plugin on your site and that the login credentials you provided are no longer valid. I'd like to move forward with helping you with this issue, if you would like. If so, please also send in your email the following information:

- Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.