[Support System] FAQ page not expanding with Divi

When I switch my theme to Divi, the FAQ page breaks and the answer can't be expanded from the question.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Techtomic

This is the Divi theme which is not allowing click event to run the faq accordion.

Please try the following code:

add_action( 'wp_footer', function() {
    	?>
    	<script type="text/javascript">
    		jQuery(function($){
    			$('.support-system-faq a').click(function(){
    				$(this).next('div').toggle();
    				$(this).next('div').toggleClass('active');
    				$(this).closest('li').toggleClass('active');
    			});
    		});
    	</script>
    	<?php
    } );

You can use this code in your child theme's functions.php if the theme is not changed. Otherwise mu-plugin is the best option. To create a mu-plugin, go to wp-content/mu-plugins folder. If there is no mu-plugins folder then, create one. Now, inside the mu-plugins folder create file with name anything.php (make sure file extension is .php). Now start with a <?php tag and then put the above code.

Let me know if it works for you.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Katya Tsihotska
      • Support & QA

Hi Esther

Hope you're having a great day!

It's not an issue in the plugin itself, it's a conflict between Divi theme and Support System plugin. If you're experiencing the same issue, I would recommend you to try to follow the instructions provided by Ash in this thread. If you're not sure how to do this or if this doesn't solve the issue, contact our Live Support here https://premium.wpmudev.org/hub/support/#get-support so they can have a closer look at your site and help you with your query and if it will require things those are out of the scope of Live Support, they'll create a separate ticket for you.

Kind regards,
      Katya

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.