Support System Front-End Pages

Hi - I see the auto-generated support system front-end pages and I have a couple of questions:

1. If I put these page into use, would the support logs be viewable to all site traffic or would the pages require user login in order to be viewed?

2. Can you provide more documentation or a tutorial on how to implement and use the front-end pages more effectively?

• Nithin

Hi Chuck Berry,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

1. If I put these page into use, would the support logs be viewable to all site traffic or would the pages require user login in order to be viewed?

By default the plugin requires a user to login in order to view their support logs, and content. However you could enable visitor access to FAQ Section, ie under Support > Settings > User roles that can see the FAQs, check Visitor option.

2. Can you provide more documentation or a tutorial on how to implement and use the front-end pages more effectively?

I'm afraid the only form of docs, and tutorials available are through our blogs, and plugin usage guide: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/support-system/#product-usage

Please check the Front End Options, in the above doc link for more instructions:

You can assign/create front end pages, under Support > Settings > Front End, by adding the following shortcodes as shown in the screenshot:

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.