Support System Plugin – Custom Statuses

First, thank you for all the hard work!

Second, I need to create and use Custom Statuses for my tickets. As of today, there is only New, Open, Close, Waiting for user to reply or Waiting for Admin. Is there a way I can create custom statuses, assign a specific color to that status and select it from a drop down menu on the ticket section? Example: create a custom status “in development” or “in progress” or “completed” or “10% completed”, “30% completed”, assign a color for each status and when updating a ticket select one of the custom status options.

Also, the ability to select a default status when “client” responds to a ticket. Example: “in review” etc…

There is a plugin that can do that “Awesome Support WordPress Plugin” but since I’m using your ticket system I would like to at least have this option.

Best regards team!

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey Phillip Roru !

Hope you are having a great day!

I’m sorry to say, unfortunately, you can’t create custom statuses, at least from the settings out of the box. But this can be a great feature request and I’ve let the developers know about this. I hope they can integrate this to the system as this would be a great feature. But unfortunately, I can’t ensure you and ETA your assure you that this will be added soon. You can keep an eye on our roadmap to check our cool stuff which are coming soon. Moreover, you can post a custom development job in our jobs board so that our Pros can help you with this.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance regarding this. Thanks!

Best,

Nahid.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.