Support System plugin won't allow the creation of categories

Hello we have the following setup for our servers:

haproxy load balancer, 3 web frontend nodes running nginx, 3 database nodes running MariaDB 10.x Galera Gluster. shared filesystem via glusterfs on the web nodes shared filesystem = document root of wpmanaged.org

we have installed the support system plugin but we are not able to add ( if they get added we get an error like " selected category is not a valid one "

• rcbiili
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I was able to add categories for the support tickets they show in the plugins categories but when i try to add a ticket choosing one of the categories it says " selected category is not a valid one "

Another thing i have noted is if i do a refresh on the categories page some dissapear, if i do another refresh they appear again.

• Jude
    • DEV MAN

Hi there @Viljo

Hope you're doing great ! This sounds like a layer of caching is affecting the support system plugins read/write from the DB.

Can you turn off all types of cache and try again ? Also anything else that interferes with DB read/write.

Let me know if that fixes

Cheers
    Jude

• rcbiili
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hello thanks for the answer but unfortunately it does not work. Atm we have no cache active on site. We are removing now the tables that the plugin created maybe they are somehow bugged. Will do a clean install of the plugin and see if it works after it works after that.

If you have any other suggestion let me know.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.