[Support System] send text of chat by email

I am unable to get a copy of my chat session after support rep puts up the rate this session widget, twice today, unable to go back and get referenced documentation cuz session was over.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Rob Foree,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

You have assigned this to a "Support System" plugin but I understand that you're referring to our Live Support chat (which is a different thing than the "Support System" plugin).

The "rate chat" option is displayed automatically after the chat had been closed (we don't invoke it as support agants) and while we only close chats if we don't get any message from you for quite a long time, it's possible that a given chat has been automatically disconnected. We're working on making it more stable constantly and I apologize for any inconvenience that might have caused to you.

As for getting the chat transcript. You should be able to send such transcript to your e-mail at anytime during the chat: look for e-mail link/icon near the support rep's avatar. You may also ask support agent upfront to send you a chat transcript after the chat is ended. We do have such option and after closing the chat session we can manually send you a transcript.

Best regards,
    Adam