Support system | view FAQs

Hi
Hope you guys are doing good.
I would like for none logged in users be able to see the FAQs. Right now I have the support page setup so all things regarding support ticket service are on same page. Below them are some text saying that "you need to be logged in in order to..." How can the FAQs section be visible?

• Hamid
    • The Crimson Coder

Thank you for excellent support. That did it.

One question, should i open a seperate ticket or is it ok to post it here, it relates to the head line as it has something to do with the view of FAQs.

Please see attached screenshot.

Can i rearrange the layout, as you see it seems rather "borring" the default look, do you have add ons or template for this? Maybe it is just on my theme it looks like this..

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi again Hamid

Yup, the plugin inherits most of its styling from your active theme. This is how it looks in the "X" theme:

The actual layout can't be re-arranged without editing the HTML in core plugin files. But you can add custom CSS to override styles from your theme or the plugin.

If you need help with that, can you please provide a link to the page on your site where the FAQ layout can be seen? A mockup of how you would like it to look would help too. :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.