Support Team,

Hello Support Team,

I find an issue in Membership 2 Pro Version 1.1.5 generate 2 invoice when plan expired then we are renew membership.

Because the payment gateway, which generate payment button such as Stipe, Paypal buttons, call $subscription->get_next_billable_invoice(); which will create new invoice.

Solution: change $subscription->get_next_billable_invoice(); to $subscription->get_current_invoice();

Cheer,
Tom Nguyen.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello wmd

I hope you're well today and thank you for reporting this.

We already have some fixes ready for future release that should address that issue. These and some other (not related) fixes are still undergoing some QA tests so I'm not able to give you an ETA on the release but in case you wanted to take it on a test drive, I've attached e beta version to this post that you can try.

Simplest way to apply it to the site would be to first disable current plugin on site (but not "delete" it), then remove "membership-pro" folder from "/wp-content/plugins" folder on the server and then just install the beta release via 'Plugins -> Add new -> Upload" option.

It will not address those duplicated invoices that are already there but should hopefully prevent such issues in future.

If you give it a try, please let me know if it worked for you. However, since it's still a beta release, I'd strongly suggest checking it on either some staging site or on a site that's not very "critical" to your business and that you have a full and up to date backup of.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.