Support ticket FAQ not expanding

When I'm using Divi theme. The support ticket FAQ does not expand.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Paul

This is a conflict with Divi theme. Please try the following code as a workaround:

add_action( 'wp_footer', function() {
    	?>
    	<script type="text/javascript">
    		jQuery(function($){
    			$(".support-system-faqs-list").find("*").off();
    		});
    	</script>
    	<?php
    } );

You can use this code in your theme's functions.php if the theme is not changed. Otherwise mu-plugin is the best option. To create a mu-plugin, go to wp-content/mu-plugins folder. If there is no mu-plugins folder then, create one. Now, inside the mu-plugins folder create file with name anything.php (make sure file extension is .php). Now start with a <?php tag and then put the above code.

Hope it helps! Please feel free to ask more questions if you have any.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Paul
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

HI Ash

I tried doing this on the site but didn't seem to work using the mu plugins route or the code, ive reverted to how it was

seems to actually be getting worse - users ive added as support people now cant login to any protected content it just says nothing to display or asks to login again

even as an admin user I can access any content on protected pages unless I edit the page then view it

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Paul

Does it happen after adding the code I provided? If not, then this is a different issue, would you please contact our live support regarding this?

Regarding the FAQ issue, would you please send me your admin login and FTP details so that I can try?

You can send me privately in the following format:
    1. Please go to https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/
    2. Select "I have a different question"
    3. In subject line put "Attn-Ash" (this will ensure that the email is assigned to me)
    4. Provide the wanted details.
    5. Add the thread link in the message so that I can track.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.