support ticket plugin directing to blank page after ticket is submitted

support ticket plugin directing to blank page after ticket is submitted

• Katya Tsihotska
    • Support & QA

Hi Jonathan

Hope you are doing fine today!

I apologize for the inconvenience you are having with this. I was able to replicate the same issue with Fixer theme and Support System plugin, so I'll report this as a bug and our developers will work on solving this and will provide a new plugin version. If the hotfix will be out before the official update, we will post it here.

Please keep in mind, our developers work round the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and release a fix. I appreciate your patience!

Kind regards,
    Katya

• Panos
    • SLS

Hi Jonathan ,

There is a small incompatibility in the single template file. You can override that template in your upfront theme, but that will be removed in next upfront update.

For this I prepared a simple plugin which you can install and activate. I have it attached here.

Please let us know if this helps!

Cheers!

• Panos
    • SLS

Hi Jonathan ,

This is how the plugin works, it's not related to Upfront. This does require some custom tinkering in order to fit your needs, so it exceeds the scpe of the support we can provide.

However I have prepared another custom snippet which would hopefully help you on this. It redirects to a specific page and provides a shortcode which creates a link back to the ticket.

First create a new page which you will use for the thank you page.
    In that page you may need to link to the ticket. That is where you can use the shortcode provided by the snippet:
    [wpmudev_support_ticket_link]

You can download the snippet from here:
    https://gist.github.com/wpmudev-sls/3851835e50621f2ffa7e06fe9330361b

In that file replace
    self::$_thank_you_page = 2746;
    with the id of the thank you page

Then upload the php file to you wp-content/mu-plugins folder.

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.