support tickets and faqs not saving in global db

I installed the support system on my local install and it works fine but when I put the files on my live server (after adding the tables as global to the db-config.php) it saves the categories but the global tables haven't been updated with any values so i guess it's saving it to some random table (I checked _c4 table for wp_1_ but not there).

is there a way to find out which of my 256 databases have the support and faq tables ?

• fiddyp

I added all the tables to the db-config.php before I installed it.

I found the tables with SELECT * FROM information_schema.tables WHERE TABLE_NAME LIKE '%support_faq%';
    they were created in _d4
    I deleted them and visited the faq manager again but it just creates the tables in d4 again.

I deleted them and imported the ones on my local server to _global and visited the admin page again but it still wont read from the global table.

what options can I remove so I can start again from scratch so my WP doesn't know it was installed?

[edit] ok, I think it's working now. I deleted the _d4 tables and imported the ones from my local _global to the live server and edited the db-config.php because, in the install.txt file of the latest support plugin, it uses

add_global_table('system_faq');
    add_global_table('system_faq_cats');
    add_global_table('system_tickets');
    add_global_table('system_tickets_cats');
    add_global_table('system_tickets_messages');

I figured they should use support instead of system
    add_global_table('support_faq');
    add_global_table('support_faq_cats');
    add_global_table('support_tickets');
    add_global_table('support_tickets_cats');
    add_global_table('support_tickets_messages');

I changed them and it all seems to play nicely, maybe I got a funny zip file so my install.txt was gremlinned :wink:

Andy